Choose Your Most Becoming Necklace!
You know that necklaces can truly enhance your style and look. As an individual, you have your own tastes and preferences, but choosing the right necklace length can be a bit tricky!
Some factors to consider when choosing the right necklace length are:
- Your height – Women below 5’4” look best in 16-to-20-inch necklace lengths. A long necklace tends to overpower a smaller frame. Women who fall between the height of 5’4” to 5’7” can wear necklace of any length.
- Your face shape –
- Oval faces can wear any length of necklace.
- With a rounder face, you want to pick a longer necklace, possibly with a pendant or charm, to slim the face.
- With A heart-shaped faces a choker will smooth out the heart shape’s planes and angles.
- Long, rectangular faces also benefit from the roundness of the choker.
Consider what do you wear now?
Look at the necklaces you wear most often and consider their lengths.
Here are three necklace lengths that flatter anyone!
The classic choker or 14 to 16-inch necklace – Chokers are made to sit high and close to the neck. The great thing about a choker is you can wear them with just about any of your outfits.
Most Cindy Gentry Design Necklaces have adjustable lengths!
The matinee length or 20 to 24 inches necklace – Meant to sit between the collarbone and the bust. It can easily fit most any body type.
The Opera style or 24 to 36 inch length – typically the Opera necklace sits an inch or two below the bust. Great for layering!
Whatever style you choose, make sure it’s a style you like,
and makes you feel great wearing it!